NO BRAG - JUST FACT
Our Down Comforters have been rated "Best" and we have received rave reviews from the following fine and extremely accurate institutions ( we say that because they said such nice things about us - so of course they must be right!)
- Chicago Tribune
- Consumer Magazine
- Delta Airlines
- American Airlines
- Alexandria Town Talk
- The Missoulian
- The Great Falls Tribune
- The Montana Standard (We are big Butte fans here)
- The Billings Gazette
- Home Textiles Today
- Montana Magazine
- The Flathead Journal
- The Lake County Leader (Our hometown paper)
We've been in business since 1990, with thousands of satisfied customers. Three Dog Down's famous down comforter factory is motivated by keeping you happy, whether it be making any type of pillow or comforter, or offering a full line of custom sewing services.
So... in our factory we:...
- Repair and re-tick comforter, pillows, feather beds
- Make the finest custom duvets, bed skirts and accessories
- Make medical bedding to keep patients warm, safe and happy.
- Provide live music some hours in the worlds smallest theater.
- Give free advice in anything -- including down, fabric, cleaning or our products, life, and music.
No other substance, natural or synthetic has the unique properties of down. In every ounce of down are approximately 2 million tiny, fluffy filaments which interlock and overlap to form an insulation layer of non-conducting still air that keeps warmth in and cold out. Additionally, down has the marvelous ability to breathe, lifting away perspiration so you don't experience the claminess which often occurs with synthetics. A down comforter, if properly cared for will provide may years of service and satisfaction.
So if you're trying to decide where to buy your down comforter, I think you're in the right spot!